Triangle Tweener Fund Launches New Website and Announces 12 Q1 Investments
Today the Triangle Tweener Fund (Tweener Fund) announced the results of the first quarter of 2023.
In partnership with DreamTen, a local design agency, we have launched a comprehensive new website at https://www.tweenerfund.com. The new site features an updated 2023 ‘Triangle Tweener Fund pitch’ video, a complete searchable portfolio database, and more.
Note: The Tweener Fund is actively seeking investors (limited partners/LPs), we have a $20k minimum commitment (lowest in the triangle by 10x) and only accredited investors, details on the site.
In addition to launching the new website, Tweener Fund made 12 new investments:
- 10 new portfolio companies (two investments were follow-on investments)
- $675k invested across the 12 investments
- 9 were Tweener investments (companies above $1M in revenue or 10+ employees)
- 3 were Pre-Tweener investments
- $56,250 average investment
- $2.6m average round size
- $19.4m average pre-money valuation
Number of investments by instrument:
- SAFE: 7 (58%)
- Convert: 3 (25%)
- Priced Round: 2 (17%)
- 134 investors (LPs) — up from 128 in Q4 (+6)
More details including complete company details are available here.